21 July 2016

Missing

Assalamualaikum and hi

Hi, just writing this post for my personal or in other word, diary maybe.

lol~

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah - me & my boyfie had done our last semester, internship semester.

i'm currently missing him.

you know i have no father for almost 2 years.

i'm the only child in my family that means, me my mom and my super noisy cat, Qhod.

so having boyfie make me feel like i'm having shield having shoulder having ears to listen my nagging atau senang cakap aku ni manja la.

very manja one okay.

even Syazwan did not wish 'selamat berbuka awak' before i break my fasting almost get my eyes to tears kot.

sure uols said over minah ni.

i dont care peeps. thats not me who wish for, natural women inner side. *cewah*

okay la point here i just want to said i miss him.

please lets get married faster soon cajuwan. amin :'(

okay boiyee~

No comments: